- Invent something, get on a wild pony in the wild pony races @ rodeos
- kiss michael jackson/pants him; pants a british guard
- run into a class and yell the loudest as can
- sing with music in front of 100 people Then find a cure for cancer (both important)
- play my worst insterment
- Something that seems difficult then find a loophole
- go and bye a monkey
- catch a crocidial!
- jump up and down patting my head and rubbing my tummy. (a million dollar feat!)
- I would be a p orn star (I wonder what his parents would think, should I tell them?)
- brak my leg
- I would Jump of a Cliff
- steal a million dollars (I think this one is clever)
- I would Be a suicid Bomber (This one is brilliant!)
- enter the lottery.
- jump off a 6 foot cliff
- marry someone rich
- Kill someone if I had to wear a bow tie (I had just barely told the class they have to wear bowties for concerts)
- I don't care
- Eat Raw Fish...?
- A better question is what would you do for a klondike bar? (get a million dollars?)
- quiz school and buy what ever I want (I think English is exactly what this student needs)
- as little as possible
- Fergie (This bright little mind would do anything!)
And a two question favorite:
What would you do for a million dollars?
"buy the school board out"
Why is music important to you?
"Because I don't like it"
On another note, tonight after a day of work driving back from Magrath I saw the city lights of Lethbridge appear and it was the first time genuinely feeling like I was coming home.