Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Students and Blogs

Today in class I was kind of frustrated at my students about forgetting textbooks, their half-assed efforts, etc. And one student said, "Are you going to go home and blog about this on your blog?" Shocked, I said, "What makes you think I have a blog?" And he said, "You just seem like the kind of person that blogs about things that really bug you." Oh my gosh, they're on to me. It's only a matter of time before they find this. That student then elaborated about his blog posting on me. My students blog about me, and I'm going to be discovered soon.

P.S. - I'm not going home to blog about it. I'm staying right here in school. AND I DON'T JUST BLOG ABOUT MY FRUSTRATIONS DAMMIT :)

2 comments:

faith said...

wow. weird to think about what it would have been like if some of the alta teachers had blogs. there are some that would probably have scared me...

Julianne said...

How old are your students? The fact that he used the phrase 'catacombs of the mind' seems questionable to me. I thought they were like 12.