Friday, October 10, 2008

Class Questionnaire v. 2.0

I sent out another survey to my Concert Band class today. They're a great group of kids who have played their way to MusicFest in Ottowa, Canada. It's like Nationals. Just think of your high school basketball team going to the National Championship. Yeah, it's a big deal. I want to go, they want to go, but we've got some things working against us. First, grad week is the same week as Nationals. Almost exactly half the class is not willing to miss out on grad week. Second, we have to raise a lot of money. That's even bigger than the first hurtle, and it will take a lot of work. The last question was this:

Do you support the Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too?
Here are the results (my stats class paid off, can you tell?):
78% or 46 students responded Yes
15% or 9 students responded No
2% or 1 student responded Maybe
5% or 3 students did not vote

I wonder why the nine students responded no. And why was that one student iffy. And three didn't even care??? What gives?
Here are some comments:
  • them center would have to be 3 times bigger!
  • I highly support derek Zoolander's center, but it's way to small! what is this, a center for ants?
  • your a chimp
  • I have no idea what that is!
  • 1 comment:

    Rebecca and Nick said...

    That's my favorite poll ever taken!.......by the way, I am NOT stalking you.